We start with a logical questionairre, develop 3 to 5 protoypes and color sets. From there, we refine to the final 'look'. Finally, we build the primary image formats required by other vendors; AI, BMP, GIF, JPG, EPS, PNG, PDF and TIF.
Following are a few examples designed since 1988, ranging from divisions of AT&T to local consultants:
Results 1-10 of over 200
Corporate Logo and Identity
Developing your logo will be a time-consuming, thought-provoking process that should not to be rushed.
- How do you want your company to be perceived?
- Will the name of your company always appear with the logo, or should the mark stand alone as well?
- Think about the size requirements for all the eventual applications of your new logo. It may need to be as small as a postage stamp or as large as the side of a truck.
- Your design must stand up to a broad range of reduction and enlargement.
- How many colors will the logo be?
Once you have decided upon a concept, try several variations of your idea, ranging from a conservative approach to a more creative one.